Today is my last day of classes here at UGA, and I'm looking forward to this class being over. The lecture is boring and I have a lot of work still to finish for this semester. Plus, I just can't wait to get to the pool tomorrow. Rachel, Eve, Nicole and I are going to the pool to chill on reading day, which is the last day before finals start on Monday.
I was there yesterday watching shot and just having a ball when Rachel tells me they rejuvenated one of the pools we use to visit this summer. I'm so stoked to check it out. Anyways, that's kind off subject, but its making me happy while I'm here in class. :)
So, today I'm going to watch some more stick throwing practice. Actually on Tuesday I threw a little. I'm not quite sure if I was suppose too, but I did some stand throwing. I wasn't even sore the next day either. My physical therapist is awesome! He's got me doing some crazy stuff and I'm getting my strength in my leg back fast.
Therapy is pretty awesome though. I try to make it fun, because I know it could be a drag. Plus, Mike, my physical therapist makes everything a challenge and it really pushes me to work my tail off.
Well, I'm going to count down the seconds to my last class so I can get back to actual learning. I'll get back to you guys later.
Hey, and thanks for reading. God bless. :D
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
Pictures
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment