Pictures

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sitting in waiting...

Why is it that waiting is so difficult? You would think that not having to do anything would be relaxing and easy to do, right? Then why does it stress you out, make you have anxiety and even drive you a little crazy? :)

I don't know what I was even thinking when I thought I might want to throw at SECs. I am only a little under 8 weeks from surgery and one wrong movement could send me straight back to that operating table. Plus, probably dead once my mom would get wind of it. Lol

So I blame it on the waiting! :D I'm waiting to know everything. Waiting to heal up from surgery and doing rehab everyday, waiting to hear from this federal job in the Navy that I really would want and just waiting to know what I'm going to do with my life from this point on.

I know one thing for sure though. I'm still going to throw next season. I've got too good of an arm and too much talent to just give up and not throw a stick or two. Plus, I love this stuff man! It's easy for me and just being out there makes me so excited and pumped. Track and field is awesome!

So, working or not working... Or school or no school... I'll be on the track lifting some weights, running some sprints and throwing some spears!

Pray for my sanity and keeping my mind clear and motivated. It's hard when I want to move on, but I know I'm going to miss my coach, friends and teammates soo much... And even maybe this place called Georgia. :) I love you guys, because Christ loved us first.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

4 comments:

  1. i'll be praying for you. I'm sitting in that waiting room with you. And if you're in Athens, I'd love to chit and chat with you! You are a stud, and I'm glad you'll be throwing next year in some way or another.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy. im sorry im just now following your blog! I miss you. im glad to see though it looks like you will be here another year. one day at a time right? see u soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, to both of you two. I'm blessed to have people read my blog.

    Fidelity, yes I'm still in Athens. If you want to get together and talk you can email me at digit1323@yahoo.com. I would love to get in contact with you.:)

    and Blackandwhite, Idk if I'll be here another year, but we'll see where God leads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha "stickchucker" i just noticed that.
    ur a goof.

    ReplyDelete