Pictures

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Videos

Hey, I've also added a YouTube video link to my page. It has a few videos that our throwers here at UGA have made these last couple of weeks. Check it out. They post a video from every track meet and some crazy fun videos too. So check them out, they'll make you laugh your "pants on the floor"... lookin' like a fool wit your pants on the floor! lol

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, thank you for inviting me to view your blog. I was really blessed by your comments for Sunday. You have a great message to share with folks. We all need to put God on the front burner of our lives and seek His will daily for us. In order to do that we must spend time with Him in His word and listening to what He has to say to us. He is all there is. We too often forget that and put Him behind us instead of in front of us. You are a blessing and an encouragement to me. I am so glad you are my sister in Christ. I love you. Dianne

    ReplyDelete