Pictures

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

31 DAYS until Outdoor Season Starts!

I officially now have a month until the Outdoor season starts. We still have no track and it's still freezing cold outside, but I've been training hard and am awaiting the last beginning of a collegiate season.

I'll tell you one thing though, I am not in great form... yet... I kinda believe it's a good thing. Not being too ready, or going too big too soon. lol That's a lot of ooos :D. Anyway, I know that the season will be long and me getting into far chucking shape isn't going to be too hard or take too long.

I'm just really getting excited about what's to come. My roommate is already doing big things in indoor season, throwing the weight. She's PRed four meets in a row and is now ranked 4th in the Nation, at 20.59m or 67'7". She's a little small beast! It gets me so excited to watch her videos and see everyone else on the team having so much fun. Geeze, I wanta join... Soon enough...

Well, everyday during this count down I'm going to post a little something about what's happening in my days and any thoughts I have leading up to the first meet. So check this out whenever possible and leave any of your own thoughts as well. Thanks and PEACE!

1 comment: