Pictures

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh woe is me...

So since the team is competing in indoor season, I was left alone once again for the weekend. So I tried to make the most of it... I watched movies... ate junk food.... and checked the stats of the meet all Friday night and Saturday afternoon. I did managed to squeeze in doing some people's taxes on Saturday morning, but pretty much just sat around all day doing nothing.

I feel like a bump on a log right now, but I know it's going to speed up fast when outdoor season starts. Dude, and it's not far away! I've gotta buckle down and do some hard core training and throwing this next few weeks. I hope you continue reading and experiencing what I go through. :) Thanks.

Oh and here are a few pics and video from this weekend's meet... Courtesy of my 20m throwing roommate, Nicole.





Lots and Lots of snow at Virginia Tech


Lucy a heptathlete


Izzy and Maria, Izzy's a shot and discus guy and Maria jumps the triple jump


This is David and Freeman (both Hammer throwers)


Here's the Honey bear


Brano Loves his Honey bear!


Nicole 20.07m or 65'10"


David 18.61m or 61'


Brano 19.54m or 64'1"


Freeman 20.75m or 68'1"


Izzy 18.46m or 60'7"


Honey bear Petr 17.54m or 57'6"


Eve 13.63m or 44'9"


Rachel


Crazy Beastwoman, but she throws extremely far! 18.56m or 60'11"

No comments:

Post a Comment